EMERGENCY & CRISIS MANAGEMENT
Preparation for disasters, emergencies, and crises is paramount to any organization, government, or family. JaxMatt’s Emergency and Crisis Management solutions apply best practices leveraged from our experience in domestic/foreign government and public/private sector settings. Our goal is to provide clients with solutions that allow for optimal planning, response, and recovery from unwanted all-hazard incidents.
Emergency & Crisis Management Solutions:
Other Technical Services:
- Emergency Medical Plans
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) Compliance Audits
- Resource Typing
- ICS Position Specific Required Training
- All-Hazard Exercises (Tabletop/TTX, Functional/FE, Full Scale/FSE). Workshops, Seminars, and Games
- Evacuation Plans
- Author Organizational specific Emergency Response Doctrine, SOP's, Quick Response Cards, Checklists, and Job Aides
- Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation Program (HSEEP) Training
- Volunteer Management
- Donations Management
For more information please contact:
JaxMatt provides Certified Emergency Manager (CEM) consulting services with an all-hazards approach designed to service all echelons of government, as well as the public and private sectors. Our NIMS/ICS compliant Incident Management Team (IMT) solution provides emergency support function (ESF) positions to augment Operations, Planning, Logistics, and Finance/Administration to any customer when required.